ancient vampire castle deck?

Can you built a deck to beat the last stage of this level, playing priest, without sinking 100's of dollars into this game to get the legendary cards?

It is the level that starts with, Prince Serka and princess Sarya halfway on the field.

Re: ancient vampire castle deck?

OK, I'm about to give it up and this entire game. Not often a game frustrates me as much as this.

How the flying F**** are you supposed to win this if you don't have multiple legendary and better cards?

With smite and armor I get rid of the two big vamps but get overrun because the weaken ability of the other vamps make me useless for the rest of the game.

Do I take some anti magic with me The big vamps kill me before I even start because I have nothing to stop those two.

Taking a high hitpoint army you again run into the problem of to little and halfway the game absolutely no hitting power to kill anything.

Taking a mix you don't get the cards you need fast enough.

WTF do you have to have to get moving on, and most of all, are the levels after this even worse?

I'd like to help you, but I'm not sure why you're having so much problem with this level. It is one of the tougher ones, but you certainly don't need a bunch of legendary cards. I have beaten it several times (once for progress, after that for Daily quests) using nothing higher than Epic and I'm a Warrior.

The thing with wings that gives -5 needs to be killed ASAP. I run 3 Slash in my deck (Epic Smite would do the same job for a Priest) and if I don't have one within 3-4 turns I often just quit and retry, there's no penalty for this in PvE. Serka needs to be taken care of but there's no particular hurry. On your front line he is just doing 2 damage per turn which is nothing to get scared about. The rest of the deck you deal with just like any other level. One common strategy of mine is to use Vampire Archmage and beat them at their own game.

As a Priest, I imagine an early Sanctuary would probably be killer.
    Last edited by Piemaster; 11-05-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Nocturne's Avatar Senior Member

x3 Tengu Shadow Warrior
    x3 Sanctuary
    x3 Inspire
    x3 Dispel
    x3 Something that can block a lane. (eg: see below)

Refuge also help to block a lane for a while. n.n
    Last edited by Nocturne; 11-05-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piemaster View Post
    I'd like to help you, but I'm not sure why you're having so much problem with this level. It is one of the tougher ones, but you certainly don't need a bunch of legendary cards. I have beaten it several times (once for progress, after that for Daily quests) using nothing higher than Epic and I'm a Warrior.

The thing with wings that gives -5 needs to be killed ASAP. I run 3 Slash in my deck (Epic Smite would do the same job for a Priest) and if I don't have one within 3-4 turns I often just quit and retry, there's no penalty for this in PvE. Serka needs to be taken care of but there's no particular hurry. On your front line he is just doing 2 damage per turn which is nothing to get scared about. The rest of the deck you deal with just like any other level. One common strategy of mine is to use Vampire Archmage and beat them at their own game.

As a Priest, I imagine an early Sanctuary would probably be killer.
    And that is the thing that frustrates me so much in this level and the next.

I only have one epic smite and one sanctuary. I have no lizards with armor 3 or better.

I do win some times but most of the time I have to restart after a few turns. I only win when I get just that perfect starting hand.

Sanc doesn't work agains the prince, all reflected damage seems to be nullified by his drainlife. all damage done is converted in life, even on himself.

I win if I get in my first few hands a good armor card, a epic smite and my Pegasus legionnaire/rider.
    Pegasus flies in two turns to the hero and then I only have to stall long enough. He has no BS or vigi nor direct damage skills so once the Pegasus is hugging him you win if you stall the rest long enough.

But getting those cards in the right order is one out of ten games what is frustrating as hell.

My ideal deck would be.

2/3X senior thunder lizard epic.
    2/3x Aegis lizard.
    3x smite epic.
    3x Inspire.
    2x Pegasus legionnaire/rider. legionnaire does more damage but costs 4 to get on the table, rider only 2.
    And maybe a few blessing life or regeneration.

Kill Princess as fast as possible.
    Lizards aren't there to deal damage, only to block everything, keep them alive with regenerate or blessing life. Get a Pegasus as fast as possible to the hero and thats it.

But for this to work almost all cards have to be epic or better.

I defeated this stage being a warrior. I never went back to this level because I didn't need to so this is what I did. I put a couple power cards and buffed Sarya with Encourage and Heroic. The cards don't necessarily have to be epic. It should be easy to switch and switch back. Most players have a stockpile of Class Selection Crystals by now.

Schivver's Avatar Senior Member

You only need 3 epic smite and 12 pegasi lol.

Quote Originally Posted by brick128 View Post
    And that is the thing that frustrates me so much in this level and the next.

I only have one epic smite and one sanctuary. I have no lizards with armor 3 or better.

I do win some times but most of the time I have to restart after a few turns. I only win when I get just that perfect starting hand.
    Well it's difficult to know what to tell you. I don't think it's as hard as you are making it out to be. I had it as my Daily Quest today and I did it on the second attempt having not even bothered changing my deck from when I was PVPing. Have you tried a backstab deck?
    Last edited by Piemaster; 11-06-2013 at 03:32 AM.

It's funny how everybody says how easy it is. Any time I get close to winning my deck doesn't let me use a card for three rounds. Is there a way without paying money to win at any of these? paying money on a free game is dumb. If I can beat him then I'll just erase my account.

Quote Originally Posted by quijibo View Post
    It's funny how everybody says how easy it is. Any time I get close to winning my deck doesn't let me use a card for three rounds. Is there a way without paying money to win at any of these? paying money on a free game is dumb. If I can beat him then I'll just erase my account.
    If you really can't beat this level after following the advice in this thread, and you think paying money on a 'free' game is dumb, then maybe you should just erase your account.

HalfbloodQueen's Avatar Senior Member

We are talking about......

The PVE map stage?
    Yeah, you just kinda need to shoot Princess Sarya, slash, smite, whatever you have.

Higher HP + Sanc will do it too

Nobody ever said that stage was EASY.
    It's kinda not. I don't beat it consistently when I have to repeat it for daily quests

*edit*

Oh wait....
    We are talking about the stage AFTER that where YOU start with Sarya??

For shame. I..... just no.....

Stack ranged in lane 1
    Stack wolves/Vigi in lane 2 to take out the +Hp wall ASAP and vigi + ranged attacks will tear Serka apart in 1 turn.

I dunno what else to say here
    Last edited by HalfbloodQueen; 12-26-2013 at 11:56 PM.

my solution to this is to kill the princess and the prince with a petrify and a nuke and then do a pegasus rush. and if possible, petrify an entire lane so that I only need to concentrate on rushing and filling up one lane. Basically a 15 card deck loaded with nukes, pets, and low cd pegasi should do the trick. This is from my experience as a mage.

hahahaha yea funny true true its so easy im blocking my account immidiatly **** this game so many ****ed up things in this game not worth it just gave me a daily to do this place and hadnt even been to this stage yet had to clear entire map and my guild leader has been gone for 9 days and we have to wait 15 ****ing days to have game boot him **** it so many stupid ****ing things in this game im out its a shame game was showing promise oh well to much to ask for a face book game i gues not to suck ass eventually