We Love Feedback!

Hello everyone!

We are happy you've checked out GameFuse and hope you have taken a chance to participate in our Grand Opening Sweepstakes on our GameFuse Facebook Page. We would love to hear feedback on what you enjoy about GameFuse and what you would like to see as we grow and evolve. So drop us a line here with your feedback and suggestions. Your views and thoughts are important to us!

- The GameFuse Community Team

Re: We Love Feedback!

um . . . . in the " Totem " game i've been stuck in the Enchance stuff with Rachel , i cant cklick anywhere . . . and restarting didnt helped waiting didnt helped , i dont know , some 1 maybe wana help ? , sry couldnt find anywhere a support post , or to write a ticket , hope its not a prob if I posted it here

HeavyKiller's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Valadorn View Post
    um . . . . in the " Totem " game i've been stuck in the Enchance stuff with Rachel , i cant cklick anywhere . . . and restarting didnt helped waiting didnt helped , i dont know , some 1 maybe wana help ? , sry couldnt find anywhere a support post , or to write a ticket , hope its not a prob if I posted it here
    Try clearing the cache from your browser.
    Totem Online Brasil - O Maior Fansite Brasileiro de Totem!
    http://totemonlinebrasil.wordpress.com/

Concept's Avatar Junior Member

Just a small comment; With the forum view, I feel that perhaps it shouldn't display the visitors over the past 24 hours. At some point, that list is going to become very excessive. (Also, perhaps you could include some method to separate staff on this list - maybe a custom colour code? - so it's easier for new members to identify staff)
    Concept. irc.swiftirc.net #rh

Thanks for the feedback, Concept.

I am currently playing wartune and just bought the VIP upgrade because I want to spin the VIP wheel. To my surprise you cannot get anything better than 20k of gold/daru and some other cheap stuff from the wheel. Whats the point of having the level 6-7 gem and other good items if we have no chance of having it. I feel like I am getting scammed here and might not renew the VIP status because it makes no difference. Please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DivineFinger View Post
    I am currently playing wartune and just bought the VIP upgrade because I want to spin the VIP wheel. To my surprise you cannot get anything better than 20k of gold/daru and some other cheap stuff from the wheel. Whats the point of having the level 6-7 gem and other good items if we have no chance of having it. I feel like I am getting scammed here and might not renew the VIP status because it makes no difference. Please fix it.

Hello DivineFinger,

Thank you for letting us know your concerns. The VIP wheel is a bonus random chance for items inside Wartune but it is not the only benefit you receive with being a VIP. You can grow in VIP levels and unlock additional bonuses as well. As you grow in VIP level you can unlock additional bonuses or increase the bonus amount you receive for the category. Here is a list of some of what the VIP program brings you across all VIP levels:

• Free Cooldowns – Never pay for a building, levy, technology or duel cooldown again!
    • Exclusive Castle Appearance – Stand out from the crowd with a new castle appearance, only available for VIP players!
    • VIP Daily Quests
    – Receive a variety of daily quests just for VIP players, each offering unique and special rewards.
    • VIP Weekly Gift Packs – Looking for more gifts and prizes? Receive exclusive weekly gift packs, filled with surprises!
    • VIP Tokens – With these tokens, you’ll be able to test your luck with the VIP Wheel, where all sorts of items are up for grabs.
    • Bonus EXP – Receive bonus experience battling monsters and by complete campaigns!
    • Automatic Check-in – Tired of having to manually check-in everyday? With automatic check-in, you don’t have to worry about that.
    • Increased Friend Limit – Is your friend’s list full? Upgrade to VIP 3 or higher and you’ll receive a higher friend’s list capacity.
    • Devotion Bonus – Need that extra devotion boost to help you with the Daily Tasks? Earn devotion bonuses each and every day!
    • Bonus Kyanite from Plunder – Looking for more motivation to plunder your enemy’s cities? Receive additional Kyanite with every plunder!
    • 1-Click Astral Capture – Tired of having to capture all those Astrals? Reach VIP 5 or higher and you’ll be able to capture them all with just one click!
    • More Alchemy Attempts – Running low on Gold? Take advantage of these additional Alchemy attempts and exchange your Balens for Gold.
    • More Mystery Shop Attempts – Looking for more great deals? Make use of the Mystery Shop with additional attempts!
    • Less Honor Loss In-Battle – Lady luck not on your side in-battle? With this benefit, you’ll only lose a fraction of Honor when losing in-battle.

The bonus wheel random chances of getting good items are none. I tried over 150+ times and all I get for it is 20k gold, daru, shadow crystal and some crappy seeds. It seems kinda rigged to me. Please fix the wheel so it is possible to even get a high level gem.

i play renaissance heroes and i love it
    i just think you must do something against cheaters and hackers

i only have one prob about the token, i buy token on the gamefuse site but in game i dont have the transfert windows to have it but the "buy windows"
    excuse my english (i m from belgium and i naturally speak fench)
    thx a lot for the game and the help

Kings and Legends

Our president hasn't been on in 13 days in kings and legends our guild name is DRAGONS. Me and others wish he would be kicked out so we can increase and help our guild upgrade. I imagine other guilds might have this problem one day it would help to have a mass vote to get president or officials kicked. Regardless of all this I love this game but everything needs small improvement. I hope you get this and take into regard to what I have said. thank you.

Stormshade's Avatar Staff
    staff

Re: Kings and Legends

Thanks for the feedback Erik!

We'll take this into consideration and make sure it gets passed along to the dev team.

Thanks,

Stormshade
    Make sure to like GameFuse on facebook and follow us on Twitter for all the latest GameFuse news, updates, and contests!

Angry I am having display problems with ur game...

I am having display problems with Rise of Mythos.... when i log in my cards abilities are unreadable i cant see my equipment my toon or level etc... what the hell!?!?! i have spent £60 on this game I EXPECT BETTER!!!!! love the game but how am i meant to play it BLIND?!?!?! PLEASE FIX ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

First off: Fantastic games. keep up the good work.
    comment for: Rise of Mythos
    The card Charm used by Mages seems wasted in PvP at times when the other player can simply shovel (delete) the card that has been charmed.

HalfbloodQueen's Avatar Senior Member

It is not a waste then.

You essentially turned charm into "Kill target creature"
    Nyxx - Ancient Den

Queen of the Feles =^.^= *meow*

okay fair enough but there have been plenty of times when this card has heroic or sanctuary (the one that reflects damage) in front of a hero that has more then 10 attack and cant be hit. but charmed would cause his own creature to kill the hero.