Banned

[Announcement] Wartune Miniclip Server Merge: Grassland & The Void - 6/28

[Announcement] Wartune on Miniclip Server Merges - (Grasslands Miniclip S5 & The Void Miniclip S6)
    06/28/2013 12:00am - 4:00am PDT or EDT Conversion: (06/28/2013 at 3:00am EDT - 7:00am EDT)

A server merge is scheduled for Friday the 28th of June, beginning at 12:00am (PDT) (3:00am EDT). Two servers (Grasslands Miniclip S5 & The Void Miniclip S6) will be down for approximately 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be shorter. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes to the merge.

Servers to be merged are:
    Grasslands Miniclip S5 & The Void Miniclip S6 will be merged together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:

1. A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on (S5) would be RoryWilliams-S5 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S4.
    2. Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S5, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S5 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S5 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    1. A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    2. Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    3. Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.

After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

We also have some special events and promotions just for the merged servers!

Re: [Announcement] Wartune Miniclip Server Merge: Grassland & The Void - 6/

so there will be no problem for people like me , who got characters on both server on One Account as u said , and we can keep logging to them with the different server names , but both will move us to Same server, right?

i have a question , atm , i can login to Grasslands and Void server same time ( characters on same account ) i will be able to do same after merge? or if i log into one of them , it will kick me on other one?

regards,
    Oxygen

I too have the same problem.what will happen if they are merged? how will the changes look like?

I guess yes Oxy.. Just that your Oxygen94 will have additional naming at the back like -S5 or -S6

Just asking... Can we not merge the Servers?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen94 View Post
    so there will be no problem for people like me , who got characters on both server on One Account as u said , and we can keep logging to them with the different server names , but both will move us to Same server, right?

i have a question , atm , i can login to Grasslands and Void server same time ( characters on same account ) i will be able to do same after merge? or if i log into one of them , it will kick me on other one?

regards,
    Oxygen
    You will most likely not be able to play them both at the same time. However you will log in as you normally do. Your name would have a server number after it if there was a naming issue.

Merge is already done?

if yes i guess there is couple problems , first i didnt receive any Log in reward as it was announced in Events Thread ! 2nd i had a level 20+ character in TheVoid with name Oxygen94 same as my level 52 in Grasslands , i logged my grasslands Char without any prob , but seems like my TheVoid char is gone.. cuz i dont have my 005 on my name and it didnt ask me to change neither.. whats the problem?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen94 View Post
    Merge is already done?

if yes i guess there is couple problems , first i didnt receive any Log in reward as it was announced in Events Thread ! 2nd i had a level 20+ character in TheVoid with name Oxygen94 same as my level 52 in Grasslands , i logged my grasslands Char without any prob , but seems like my TheVoid char is gone.. cuz i dont have my 005 on my name and it didnt ask me to change neither.. whats the problem?
    If you feel your character is missing and did not meet the guidelines for removal, please contact our Customer Service team with your character name and servers by email at support@gamefuse.com. They will be able to research this and assist you on a more direct basis.

hi
    this merge was bad
    pls back the server
    many player dont like this server
    tnx

yup the competition gets messy