Simpson3k's Avatar Member

Re: Wartune on Miniclip 1.6 Update

No remove that silly tank game from wartune..if people want to drive around with tanks shooting..they can do that in another game, not in wartune. Or are the devs planning to release every new game idea they have into wartune..to use the existing playerbase and plattform without having to start both of that for another game from the scratch?

Thumbs up Re: Wartune on Miniclip 1.6 Update

Hey

I do like the new rune system but i absolutely dislike Tank Battle..you ruin the Fantasy game :/ It's out of its place! Please make it possible to get runes another way too...
    Furthermore,unfair for knights and archers in the catacombs! How are we going to heal? Mages have 3 healing skills and a fairly good cooldown time(if im not wrong) plus have better Mdef fighting against those eye bosses.. Knights only have a shield which gets destroyed after 2-3 hits (lvl2 shield) and a ridiculous cooldown time!
    Tank battle has been your greatest failure of updates ever made..sorry
    and I second what Vivek said.
    Thanks
    App

another maintenance while i was in catacomb using all possible pots, scrolls and Spirit covenant..couldnt enter again for the day! All buffs spent for nothing!!!!!!!!! (second time it happened!)
    Last edited by AppKnightmare; 06-15-2013 at 03:33 AM.

rune system is not that bad.. i liked the old one more than this..

the Tank Battle is a Failure.. Cuz Tanks power have no relation with Our Power.. and because of this has effect on Rune System , Rune System goes useless aswell for many players..

Beside that Tank battle is just holding at 8 PM Server time , which is not fair , cuz of Different times zones playing each server , Other events are splitted in different time zones ,so all can Participate , but Guild battle and Tank Battle is at 8-9 PM.. Guild battle is not necessary for All To join.. Cuz u can obtain Insignia from Arena too.. but this Tank battle must be at least more times per day.. like battle ground

if there is goin to be a VOTE on Removing this Tank thing from 1.6 , i will vote Yes on that for sure..

cuz its like u put M4A1 in assassins Creeds Game..!! Wartune is a fantasy Oldstyle game.. if this keep going like this , this game will be dead soon..

as a suggestion , if developers will hear it , i would like to suggest , Marriage system on game... with some additional attribute for couple when they are in MPs or Arena fights.. or Gender change Scroll beside Name Change ones..

regards,
    Oxygen

So, uh, when do the class wars start?

Perhaps with classes are meant playerclasses? Those who dont mind to play a mix of everything vs those who prefer to keep the setting clean and pure? If so, the wars will start soon, if not..well..the update cant be worse, can it?

Damn always when people in movies asume it cant be worse..it will come worse..

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfGrey View Post
    So, uh, when do the class wars start?
    They look to start around the 3rd week of the month. Once we get notice they will be starting we will post up additional information. In the meantime we have posted up a guide.

I think you should put the tank battle equal to the battleground but a few minutes later so many players could fight it no matter your time zone.

Quote Originally Posted by gato View Post
    I think you should put the tank battle equal to the battleground but a few minutes later so many players could fight it no matter your time zone.
    That, but perhaps only one attempt per day for getting runes. Then it would be like now but with everybody having the same chances to participate.

But most important is to offer those runes in other parts of wartune either. I mean the tank game is so completly different from everything else wartune offers that you could probably imagine, that not everybody who plays wartune likes..the kind of game, tank is. So how can you all of a sudden make a game ressource requireable only by such a new minigame ONLY.

People who do pvp get nice gear from the arena, people who prefer pve can craft dungeon drops at the blacksmith into better gear and get stuff from the crypt shop. But both of them have no choice but to play this stupid, ****ing, silly horrible..tank game to gain runes.

I for sure will take my consequences for this, i wont buy any more balen untill runes are given as rewards in dungeons and pvp either..if not that tank game is removed at all.

So around 75 dollars less per month. That prolly will not matter much but i wont pay devs for their game if they betray me that way like you did. Yes i feel betrayed because everything else whats wartune is all about, gives me intention that its a fantasy themed mmo where i have the choice what to play and can be successfully in the big competition no matter if i only do pvp or only pve or both. But then you include tank and force me to play it or completly loose in the competion..thats a betrayal in my opinion.
    Last edited by Simpson3k; 06-15-2013 at 01:16 PM.

Simpson, you realise that the china dudes the game is coming from, probably dont really care wether you like tanks or not. And gamefuse cant do anything about that, they just host the game.

What i do realize is that i payed for three month in an attempt to push my char forward in the competition to now get a kick in my ass as thank you

I like tank trials and I will continue playing it because I like it, but yeah, like many others, this has absolutely no place in Wartune.

The developers know it makes no sense and they know many of their customers will think the same, but of course, they also know there will be a few rich (or dumb) players who willingly will spend plenty of money on runestones to upgrade their runes, which wasn't possible before because you got runes as drops or bought them with vouchers.

If they would at least offer those runes in the shop for balen..but no..only in the mysterie shop for balen plus points. So i have to buy bundles of junk first to get the points..and then again balen and the points for some random runes.

The whole update is okay but the tanks are so freaking stupid...and not only that the timing of it as well...

its like the middle of the night for our tank trial...not fair , not runes. almost out of bullhorns...?!

Quote Originally Posted by coder View Post
    its like the middle of the night for our tank trial...not fair , not runes. almost out of bullhorns...?!
    I believe you can talk without a small bullhorn up to 10 times in a day.

trine just how do u expect asians to cope with this timing?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neila View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Can you be more descriptive about what your issue is exactly?

can this tank event like battleground but only can get reward 1 time
    because time for right now event is 3am at my country
    hope can change it to 1500 - 1600 server time
    hope GM will considered it tq

OMG ... i really cant believe this , everybody is complaining about timing but "my friends".......why you are playing on EU servers ?
    Play on servers that are in line with your time zone and stop with this childish complaints ... this is really stupid .
    I agree also that tanks are not looking good on Wartune, seems like a different game , but the fact that all have same lvl is the best thing that developers could do .
    All must have a chance to win ... and the skills from some low lvls seems that drive crazy some of you )))

Gl and hf ,

PS : Enjoy the game and stop complaining about everything .

The right to complain is the fruit of demogracy, why we should disclaim this? Even if it doesnt change anything.